I can admit that trusting God is not always as simple as it seems when things are uncertain (especially when you’re staring the problem right in the face and you can’t see your way clearly through). I know, because I’ve been there so many times. I’ve been there in marriage. I’ve been there with my children. I’ve been there in finances. I’ve been there with life’s circumstances.
Are you there now, sis? Are you facing uncertainty right now? Are you struggling to trust God, because you don’t know what He is doing?
There are so many situations and circumstances that occur in our lives as Christians where God calls us to trust Him, beyond what we can see. He calls us to trust Him…
- when we don’t know which way to turn
- when we feel helpless or hopeless
- when we don’t know how or when He will answer
- when we don’t know what He will allow to happen
- when we don’t know when He will move on our behalf
- when we don’t know His will or purpose for our lives
- when we can’t see what the future holds
- when we need Him the most
Yet, when we feel this way, He calls us to stand firm in faith and gently reminds us of His written Word to us which says…
– “For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, ‘Do not fear; I will help you.’” ~Isaiah 41:13
– “The Lord is close to the brokenhearted; he rescues those whose spirits are crushed.” ~Psalm 34:18
– “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not unto your own understanding, but in all your ways, acknowledge him and he will direct your path.” ~Proverbs 3:5-6
– “You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you, all whose thoughts are fixed on you.” ~Isaiah 26:3
– “And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.” ~Philippians 4:19
– “Cast all your anxiety on him, because he cares for you.” ~1 Peter 5:7
– “The Lord goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.” ~Deuteronomy 31:8
– “God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble.” ~Psalm 46:1
So, steady your heart, my sister. Be still and know that He is God and that He is near. He is very present in your time of need or trouble. He knows exactly where you are today and tomorrow.
If you’re in need of a healing, He’s here. If you’re brokenhearted, He’s here. If you’re in need of financial help, He’s here. If you need hope in your marriage, He’s here. If you need continued help with your kids (young or older), He’s here. If you need answers, strength, direction, protection, anything…He’s here.
Trust Him…especially when things are uncertain.
Here is a suggestion this week, before I close. Listen to this selection of peaceful, instrumental Christian music…Alone with God as you pray over your situation and meditate on God’s Word here on this topic (I listened to it as well…so helpful).
Remember, Jesus is coming back soon! And those who endure unto the end shall be saved. So let’s be ready from the Inside Out!
QUESTION: Are you struggling to trust God right now, sis? If you need prayer, you can email me directly and I will pray for you @ firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you and praying for you.
*Have a women’s conference or event, let me know and let’s connect on the details! For more information on booking me to speak in 2019, Click here!
Order your copy of IDENTIFIED from Amazon TODAY!
*Tune in every Monday at 7:30am for new posts, “Like” my Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/InsideOutWCourtnaye), and follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/InOutwCourtnaye. Also, share this blog with friends, family, co-workers, or your women’s group or ministry. I’d love to stay connected and help more women grow in the Lord! Thanks again and may God be with you!